Imagine extracting delicious juice in few seconds and drinking it every morning. You can do that with the help of centrifugal juicers. They are quite easy to use and are best for beginners to extract drinks every day. You can also purchase them without spending much money too.
There are a lot of centrifugal juicers to choose from but one such efficient juicer is Breville JE98XL Juicer. It comes with attractive features and is also quite durable. In the below Breville JE98XL review, I have noted down all the important features of the juicer that will draw your mind.
Breville JE98XL Review: Features of Breville JE98XL Juicer
The centrifugal juicer comes with an 850-watt motor to extract most of the ingredients in a few seconds. It contains a 3-inch large chute feed that helps to decrease the prep time as you can put the food straight into the chute feed with minimal or no chopping.
So it becomes easy for you to extract vegetables and fruits easily without much effort. Plus, the stainless-steel blades cut the ingredients precisely to make the juice smooth. The juicer is constructed with a heavy grade polymer body, which makes it quite durable to use and simple to clean.
It is also featured with a 1-liter juice jug and a built-in froth separator that makes the juice froth less. There is also a large pulp container included with the juicer. Besides this, the juicer comes with a 1-year limited warranty too.
What Makes this Juicer Better than Others?
- Unique Extraction System: The high-quality juicer comes with Italian-made micro-mesh filter and titanium-reinforced disc, which are built-up of stainless steel. They help to extract 30% more juice and 40% more nutrients from the ingredients and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect the enzymes of the juice.
- 2-Speed Settings: The dual-speed of the juicer helps to extract the ingredients efficiently. It extracts the hard ingredients like apple and carrot at 12,000 RPM while it extracts softer fruits and vegetables such as spinach at 6,500 RPM low speed.
- Safety Juicer: The juicer is quite safe to use as it comes with a safety locking arms that helps the juicer to run only when it is locked rightly. Moreover, the overload protection LED prevents the juicer from overheating the machine.
- BPA-free Parts: The parts of the juicer that comes in contact with the juice are safe and BPA-free. So the juice extracted is free of any chemicals and toxins.
Is It Easy to Clean the Breville JE98XL Juicer?
Definitely, yes. The juicer is not only easy to use but also easy to clean as it comes with dishwasher-safe parts that can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Except for the Nutri disc, all the other removable parts can be washed at the top-shelf of the dishwasher.
Also, you can clean the removable parts with the cleaning brush included in the juicer. Make sure to clean them with care and maintenance.
Are Replacement Parts Available?
The juicer comes with few replacements parts such as the Juice jug, pulp container, Nutridisc, food pusher, and more. You can replace them when they are damaged.
What the Users Say about Breville JE98XL Juicer?
The juicer has got good reviews for its efficient features and high-quality performance. The users have found it useful to make healthy drinks that help them to lose weight. They found it easy to clean and perfect for extracting most of the vegetables and fruits.
Moreover, the dual-speed has helped them to select the right speed according to the type of ingredients they will juice. They can also extract tasty drinks in less time thanks to the feed chute and the powerful motor.
This juicer has been an excellent juicer for many users, but some of the users faced problems while using it.The juicer is loud and also doesn’t extract the ingredients smoothly. Some users found that the juicer leaves the pulp wet. It cannot juice leafy greens quite well and many users found its 1-year limited warranty not enough for long-lasting usage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this juicer BPA-free?
The juicer comes with durable parts, and all of them are BPA-free. So you get healthy and free of chemical juice each time you extract.
2. How much time will the juicer take to juice hard ingredients?
The juicer comes with two-speed settings. It extracts hard ingredients at 12,000 RPM speed, so it might take 1-2 minutes to extract them. The extraction time also depends on the amount of ingredients.
3. Can it juice celery and wheatgrass?
It does a great job of extracting celery, but for wheatgrass, it is not that effective. You require a slow juicer for juicing wheatgrass.
4. Does the juicer leaves dry pulp?
Not really. The pulp sometimes comes out wet and has to be extracted again.
5. How much time does it take to clean the juicer?
The juicer takes a maximum of 15 minutes to clean, dry, reassemble the juicer.
Breville juicers have always impressed with its excellent performance. Breville JE98XL Juicer is one of the juicers that provides powerful performance and extracts the most out of the ingredients.
It is easy to clean, and you can assemble it without much effort. In case you are always in a hurry, no problem as the juicer will make delicious drinks and smoothies quickly for you. It can be a perfect appliance for your kitchen.